Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mirror Mirror

Thrifting again. Oh No.


I actually saw this mirror the day before and passed on it. The next day I just had to go and get it. It is made really well and fairly big. I plan on painting the frame black. When it is finally hanging in our new house I will do before and after pics. It was $5.99. On the 27th the thrift store is having a 50% off everything sale. I was just too scared it wouldn't still be there.

I picked this hand and foot puzzle too.

Ok, so when I first started college this book was required for my Psych 101 class. I fell in love with it. I still have my copy somewhere. Quote---"Play fair. Don't hit people. Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody. "

Anyway, this last summer I found this book, of course, at a thrift store and loved it too. Fulghum is so easy to read. His books are made up of short stories and ideas. Quote--- "Above all, if what you've done is stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid."

So, the other day I found this book.

And this book. I am so excited to read them. Each chapter in Fulghum's books are usually independent so they are great to keep somewhere where you can just pick it up and read it for a few minutes.

I have heard this is a great book but, I have never read it. I saw the movie yrs ago. I can't resist a good book for $1.00.

1 comment:

Ticia said...

Great discoveries. I'l like you I can't resist a good book for a dollar.

Feeds