Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kitchen Cabinets

We are using Starmark cabinets. The quality of these cabinets are amazing and the self closing drawers are totally cool.

The cabinets shown in this picture are the same style and color that we ordered. I would have liked darker but I really didn't want it to look too library. We went with Cappuccino. I really wish there was a color in between Cappuccino and Chestnut

..............Champagne .........Natura...........Oregano............Caramel.............Cappuccino
Stains   Maple kitchen cabinets are a wonderful choice for adding a contemporary look and feel to any kitchen. Amber Natural Honey Oregano Butterscotch Caramel Chestnut
............................Amber...........Honey............Butterscotch..........Paprika..............Chestnut

In person the Butterscotch and Caramel were too orange and the Paprika too red. Oregano too green. I personally would have loved the Champagne but, Ryan wouldn't hear of it.
The style of the cabinet door is called Bedford. Nice, clean and simple.

This is the our layout.

8 ft tall pantry. Bottom 4 shelves are sliders. So cool



Tall display cabinet in the corner. Sliding garbage/recycling cabinet to the right of stove. Lazy Susan in the corner and a tall skinny cabinet for cookie sheets next to the sink.


Another Lazy Susan in the corner and the end triangle cabinet is going to just be display shelves. Trying to save a little cash there.


At the very end is a book case.
We are going to make the counter top hang over on the far side to make a breakfast bar.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I couldn't see some of the last pics :((

I love the cabinet color, and of the choices I would have picked that too!

Ticia said...

Last pics didn't turn out, but the top one was gorgeous!

Cindy said...

Ok Not sure what the deal is b/c I can see them on my post and I can see them in Google reader. Any ideas?

Ticia said...

They're showing up now, and it looks like a great setup.

Feeds