Ok, I thought I would just empty my brain here. Life has been so crazy and so many times I find myself awake in the middle of the night just thinking. My wonderful mother-in-law told me to make lists of the things I need to do so, I won't be so stressed about forgetting what I need to do. Right Mom? So here I go. This is all so random.
1. Find a preschool for D for next yr. I still plan on supplementing here at home.
2. Find someplace for D and I to go through the day. We checked the Y and it is pretty spendy. My guy, so needs to run around.
3. Find the boys new dressers and desks. New is debatable. I really plan on hitting garage sales this spring to find these.
4. Wash clothes. By hand that is, in my sink. We aren't going to get a washer and dryer until after the 22nd of Jan. Ryan's boss will be here before then and Ryan needs to have an office set up. Yep, you guessed it. It is going to be in our bathroom/laundry room. After that, he will move up to our bedroom where he will have way more room and I can get a washer and dryer. Seriously, the other night I was up to my elbows in boys dirty underwear. How many of you have hand washed your hubbys undies? Huh? And laundry mats scare me. ISH! I, however, seem to have enough undies to last 3 months.
5. Find friends. How sad is that? The other day, D and I went to preschool library time and there was one lady there who seemed decent and I so had the urge to mall her and beg her to be my friend. Maybe next week.
6. Finish changing our address on things. I keep getting more things in the mail with our forwarding sticker on it, that I forgot about and still need to change.
7. Close our savings and checking back in MN. Because right now we have 2 of each.
8. Clean out the car and get it washed. You would not believe the amount of salt NY puts down. And it doesn't help that every day since we arrived on Dec. 29th it has snowed. That is, except yesterday, when we had freezing rain and I had to take a chisel to my car windows.
9. Organize my kitchen better. Seriously in this little house I have 2, yes, I said 2, kitchen drawers and they measure 6 1/2 inches wide, 6 1/2, 2. What? Who makes a kitchen like that? Go take our your tape measure and see just how big that is. I did.
10. Get motivated. Right now 2 cups of coffee in the morning isn't cutting it. I have almost 800 blog posts in my reader. I never am in the mood to even get on here and type on my own blog. D and I haven't really done any projects in weeks. I am actually happy that we don't have cable hooked up yet. It is forcing us to play. Otherwise, I am scared I would just plop us in front of cartoons all day. We are getting cable on Tues. so I hope a fire is lit under my butt soon. Dt. Mt. Dew does help a little.
OK, OK so that is enough for now. I just needed to get some of those things down on "paper." I could so easily add 1,000 more things since we just closed on our land today and now the building process starts and I am SO stressed about that. I am SO scared we are going to run out of $$$$. Talk about keeping me up at night.
OK, OK I am done.