Saturday, January 23, 2010

What We're Reading


Click the button above to see what others are reading!


This is an eye spy book that is really cute. It doesn't tell you what to find. You just find what you can. Like a car made out of a ladies shoe or a rocket made from a thermos.
Love, Love, Love this book. I have read this book to all of the kids.

The boys did some hiking by a waterfall last week and they saw deer tracks. Johnsie loves hunting for tracks and wildlife.


I think we check out an Eric Carle book every week. We don't try. It just happens. I am not complaining because he is so awesome.


This is a cute book. But, I definitely prefer Not A Box.

We have checked this book out many times. Johnsie just loves it. Seriously, you can give a kid a box and they are content for hours.

4 comments:

Raising a Happy Child said...

Thanks for joining! I seriously need to look for Look Alikes Jr - Anna finally develops some interest in hidden pictures. We had Jamberry last week at story time in the library, and I really liked the story. Anna, however, didn't - somehow movement books just don't appeal to her much. And we both enjoyed Not A Stick and Not A Box - they are just so fun to read.

Debbie said...

We will definately have to look for Look Alikes Jr. Selena just loves to play I Spy with My Little Eyes!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

I agree that Not a Box is cuter than Not a Stick, but we liked them both, too.

Ticia said...

Great picks this week! I need to remember to get Not a Box, my kids would love it.

Feeds