Monday, January 25, 2010

Ithaca Science Center

I finally figured out how to get the pictures from my video camera onto my computer. Yay for me! We took a trip to Ithaca a few weeks ago and went to the Science Center there. All my boys had a great time.

Manny fell in love with this Corn Snake named Ruby.

Of course, as soon as we left he asked if he could have one. Not so sure, Bud.

Hissing Cockroaches. So pretty. Seriously.

The guy said they make awesome pets and are really clean.

How many Daddys, Mommys and Johnsies are there?

Checking out a Sea Star.

Johnsie would not touch it.

Manny loved it.

Back checking out the mirrors.

This is an earthquake table. You build a structure and see if it can withstand the shaking. Check out the video.

Manny making music.

Checking out the water table.

This is a huge marble run that is 2 stories tall.


Another water table.

Magnets are so cool!


1 comment:

Annette said...

I think I told you I grew up close to there. (but in PA). I'm pretty sure I took a field trip there once.

Two summers ago (pregnant with Evan) Derek and I left Meghan with his mom (near Binghamton) and went to Watkins Glen...another place to check out if you like to be outdoors.

Feeds