Saturday, January 30, 2010

Last Post on Old Blog

Ok, so, I have wanted to do this forever. All I did was change the name. Everything is the same. This whole blog is copied and pasted into the new blog.

When I first created my blog I didn't know anything and didn't realize I would have to name my blog right away. I am the type of person who writes first and then comes up with a title. Yes, there are 5 of us. And yes, we can be silly. And yes Mom, I still love frogs. But, the name just didn't work for me.

Naming a blog is hard. I really wanted the name to encompass our family life. I came up with a lot of fun names but, not many suited us like, Cultivating Chaos. Love the name, but we aren't very chaotic. We are more of a laid back, easy going family.

So, I came up with Little Did I Know.

Little did I know that my life would be so blessed.

Little did I know that I would be pregnant at 17.

Little did I know that I would graduate high school, have a baby and get married at 18.

Little did I know that even though that all happened Ryan and I would still finish college.

Little did I know that at 23 we would have a 2nd child.

Little did I know that I would be hired for a teaching position after only 1 interview.

Little did I know that 3 years later I would be laid off from that dream job.

Little did I know that after going back to school for elementary ed I would get another job using my first teaching degree.

Little did I know that at 32 Ryan and I would have our 3rd child.

Little did I know that after teaching for another 4 years I would quit my job to be a stay at home mom.

Little did I know that Ryan's job would take us from or home in MN to NY.

Little did I know that after all that, Ryan, would still be my best friend.

Little did I know that we would make it and still be in love.

Little did I know that my life would be so blessed.


http://littledidiknowthat.blogspot.com/

I am still working on it so, there will be some changes. I won't post here any more so, make sure to add the new address to your reader/bookmarks/etc.

1 comment:

Deborah Stewart said...

I love it! Little did I know how much I would:)

Feeds