Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How To Build An A

This is such a great book. Carisa over at 1+1+1=1 recommended it. I also can't recommend it enough.

I know Nicole over at Tired, Need Sleep has printable paper templates over at her site. If you would like to check those out.




When you first look at this picture what do you see? I saw a sun, but Johnsie told me, "It's not a sun, you silly. It's a hand." He's right. It is a hand. Complete with thumb.

This was his magnet. I always try to give him some free time with the foam pieces after we work through the book. He loves it. For some reason he had to take the picture wearing his brothers lacrosse helmet.

3 comments:

Angie S said...

I love how two people can see two different things when looking at one object!

Ha! love the helmet pic :)

Raising a Happy Child said...

I think I just have to get this book - everyone is raving about it. The last picture is too funny.

Ticia said...

I saw a sun too. And I'm sure if my kids were down here they'd say sun. That's one of their favorite things to make with our blocks (we have wooden ones).

Feeds