Friday, October 23, 2009

Top Five Friday's

Christy is so awesome. Go check out her site.

This weeks top five is all about what mom wants. How many of us Mommy's really ever think about what we want? Well, actually is you are like me you think about it a lot. I am a daydreamer. Mainly all I think about recently is stuff that I want in our new house when we move.


1. I want a big front porch. Made from that vinyl like stuff. Not wood! I am so sick of staining, painting, and sanding my deck. UGH. This by the way is the house plan we gave to our builder. We will see what he comes up with.


2. I want a porch swing. I, so, love them and I can't wait to spend time swinging and reading with my boys or just catching a sunset.


3. I want a built in desk area in my kitchen. Just a little nook area for paying bills and whatever.


4. I want a master bath with a jacuzzi tub. Just think, Calgon take me away.

5. Jeepers, I have started every sentence with I want. Well, I guess this post is supposed to be about things I want. Anyway, most of all I want a smooth transition for my boys. This move is going to be a big one and there will be changes upon changes and I just hope all goes well.

No comments:

Feeds