Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Leaves, Leaves Everywhere

Our yard has been totally covered with leaves for at least a week but, our weather has been so yucky that I haven't been able to go out and rake.

Finally, yesterday we had a nice day.

So, out came the rake.

But, I wasn't raking to make my yard look nice. (Notice the many residual leaves.)

I was raking to make this. Just the girth of this guy was enough to make me weak in the knees. Or maybe I was just tired from all the raking.
D of course couldn't resist throwing a handful at me.

Well actually, he threw many at me.

Me and my guy.

I even got a pile of leaves in my face when I asked for a kiss. Stinker.

I knew this was going to happen. I tried to get out there to catch him flying in the air but he ran too fast. Notice the bus hasn't even left yet.

I guess even an 11 year old can't resist a good jump in a leaf pile. And just between you and me I jumped in it a few times too.


No comments:

Feeds