Thursday, October 8, 2009

Changes

Lots of changes here. First and foremost, Ryan's beloved Grandmother Mary passed away yesterday. She was a wonderful, giving woman. She gave the biggest, tightest hugs. I loved so them and will truly miss her.
Ryan left NY yesterday and arrived back here in MN this afternoon. He slept for 2 hrs at a gas station during the 20 hr drive. I love having him home, even though I really wish it was under better circumstances.
We also had our 4th house showing today and the couple made an offer. We plan to counter offer but are basically considering the house sold. Tomorrow we will haggle and hopefully it will all be done. They asked, even though they realize it is quite unlikely, that we close on Oct. 30th. What? We really have no options yet in NY. Well, maybe one possibility and we were actually starting to think about building. The contractor we talked to said we could have a house done by around Christmas. So, what to do? What to do? Rent? Maybe?
So many changes happening so fast. It does give me comfort to know that I do have another guardian angel watching over my family during this time. It will be so hard to move the boys away from their Gram and Gramps and their Sissy.
Grandma Mary, You will always be in my heart.

No comments:

Feeds