Sunday, July 19, 2009

Way Behind


I thought I was going to be able to post every few days while we were gone on our trip but that obviously didn't happen. We either stayed at a spot with no internet access or if we did have access I was too pooped to log on. So, I have a lot of catching up to do.






I packed these for D to keep him busy in the car. There were times we drove 7 hours in a day. I got the idea from Chasing Cheerios http://chasingcheerios.blogspot.com/2009/06/activity-bags_27.html


D definitely liked the stickers the best. I purchased a bound composition book from the dollar store, so I wouldn't have to worry about pages falling out and he just stuck away. When we were with my parents in CA I actually had to go get more. The other things he played with a lot was the travel Magna Doodle and the Preschool sticker activity book.


I brought an old cookie sheet with us that he used as a work tray and it was good because I put magnets on the tanagrams so they would stick to the tray.



Target had some great flash cards and a white board in the $ spot. I picked up a bunch of stickers there too.

No comments:

Feeds