Friday, July 31, 2009

PedEgg Review

Ok, so, No, I don't really want to explain how nasty, hard and crusty the bottom of my feet were but I will. You can often catch me outside shoeless, in the summer anyway, not when it's -20 degrees. So, it doesn't take a genius that my heels ended up thick and cracked. No, in my 35 years I have never had a pedicure or a manicure. Isn't that nuts.

Anyway, a friend of mine bought the PedEgg and I anxiously awaited for her to try it and give me her review. She loved it. She did say she got a little over zealous and made parts of her feet red and sore. So, she warned me to really watch out how much I scrape away.

The next day, I made my way to Walmart and found my own PedEgg for $9.99. I couldn't wait to use it. And I do have to say it really does work. This doesn't just make me happy, it makes me ecstatic. For years, I would give my hubby foot rubs, for some odd reason he has baby soft feet, and I would never let him rub mine. Now, foot rubs, here I come.


Here is the link to Amazon

No comments:

Feeds