Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Sister's Keeper



I really loved this book and was so excited to see that it was being made into a movie. Granted as everyone knows movies are never, ever as good as the book. But, I still really enjoy seeing movies that have been made from books I have already read.

Anyway, wow, the ending was so different. No, I am not going to spoil anything so you can keep reading. I just can't believe that director's can toy around with and change so much of a book. I understand leaving things out. Anyone who reads Harry Potter gets that because those movies would be 10 hours long if they didn't edit. But to completely change an ending. What the heck?

I do have to say that I still did cry like a baby through the entire movie. And I mean the entire movie. I went to see it with a bunch of moms from mine and D's playgroup and we went for coffee after and my eyes were still red when we left.


So, after all of that I would still say that it was a good movie. But, only go see it if you feel like crying.

No comments:

Feeds