Ok, so, I have no idea why I couldn't access Courtney's blog earlier but, now it's all good.
Courtney, I am honored to be given this "Honest Scrap" award from you. A BIG Thanks.
Along with this award I need to list 10 Honest Facts about myself and then pass this award on to 10 other bloggers.
Here we go:
1. I am such a wanna be crafter. I see so many cool things out there and then when I try to replicate them, let's just say I could post a lot on the Craft Fail blog.
2. I am a paper hoarder. I buy cute paper for scrapbooking and never use it because it's too cute.
3. I LOVE to sleep. If I could take a nap everyday I would. And when I get to, I sleep for 2 hours at least.
4. I am really good at starting projects, but not always so good at finishing them.
5. I sleep better when my 3 year old sleeps with me.
6. I love to watch Mamma Mia. I could literally watch it a few times a day if I could. The music is so awesome.
7. I check out at least 1 thrift store a week. Ya just never know what you are going to find.
8. My favorite color is pink. It makes me feel girly.
9. I truly despise folding socks. UGH!
10. Last, but not least, my husband still takes my breath away after 17 years of marriage. I Love Him So.
And 10 bloggers, who I love to read and inspire me, besides Courtney are:
1. Angie over at Just Shy of a Y
2. Diana over at Arts and Crofts
3. Denise over at Explorations
4. Jennifer over at My Two Happy Homeschoolers
5. Rana over at Free to Learn an Lovin It
6. The ladies over at Living the Frugal Life
7. Melissa over at My 2 Blessings
8. Keri over at The Home Teacher
9. Gabby over at The Work Of Childhood
10. Chris over at Just a Girl