Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Am Loved

When I returned home from my long weekend at the Lake, I received some great news. I was given 2 blog awards from other blogging Mommys.

Both of the ladies that have given me these awards have been so helpful. MacKenzie made my blog header and Courtney is always there to answer my questions. Thanks so much ladies. You both inspire me. So, should I bug you guys now about my still having issues with making a button for my blog. I can't figure it out. I made one but, can't seem to load it. Ugh.

I received one award from Courtney over at Beautiful Mess. But, I can't seem to get her blog up at this time. So you can't see my award. I will add it later. Anyway, Thanks Courtney. You are so awesome and it has been so fun getting to know you. I love reading your posts and how honest you are. You are definitely trying to make this world a better place. I love all of your encouraging words.

I received a Kreative Blogger Award from Mama Kenz over at Mama Kenz Studio. MacKenzie is fabulous and a loving mother. She just recently had a little one and her writing motivates all moms to breastfeed and to use cloth diapers. She understands how much 1 child's disposable diapers affect our landfills. Her award comes with some instructions- I am supposed to list 7 things I love and then award it to 7 more bloggers! So here are my loves in no real order:

1. My Family- Of course


2. My dogs- I have 2 yellow labs

3. Books

4. Gardening- both veggies and flowers

5. Sleeping- Naps are awesome

6. Chocolate

7. Fruit

Now it is my turn to return the thanks and award this award to these wonderful ladies. Check them out.

1. Amy over at World of Mod Podge.

2. Lil' Ms. P. over at A Mommy Talks.

3. Annette over at Live Love Learn.

4. Mommy 4 Life over at Mommy Daily Vent.

5. Nanny Dee over at New England Nanny.

6. Kristi over at Orange Juice.

7. Amy over at Teach Mama.

No comments:

Feeds