Thursday, November 5, 2009

Visiting NY

Well, I am out in NY visiting Ryan. We have some ground work to do so, we can begin to build our house. Ryan already purchased a lot, 5 1/4 acres. We are really excited about this. Our lot back in MN is about 2/3 of an acre, so this will give us even more you to play.
Today, Ryan is taking me to the lot and will introduce me to the town that will become our home. Emotions are everywhere.
Yesterday, when I left, Grammy had to pull D off my leg, screaming. I have never been away from him for more than just a quick overnight at Gram and Gramps' house. And they only live a few miles from us. It was so hard to leave him. I teared up a few times through the day. I am now getting a glimpse of what Ryan is going through.
I will be back home on Sunday but, I plan to take pictures of the lot and town to post here.
Off to go check things out.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I can't imagine how awesome it would be to live on that much land!!! Very exciting. Hopefully this weekend will go great for all of you!

Debbie said...

There is nothing worse then when we have to leave our little ones.

I will be looking forward to seeing pictures of your new home to be!

vaxcel lighting said...

I love new york.

Feeds