Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tot School

Tot School

If you would like to see what other tots have been up to this week visit
1+1+1=1

Ten in a Bed felt board.


Sally the Camel felt board.

I was improvising some this week with all of the packing. D hammered golf tees into styrofoam.

His normal nail pounding thing is already packed up.


Match the outside of the fruit to the inside. I got this from a Montessori site awhile ago. I never saved it. Sorry.

I swear my kid never wears pants. Sorry!

Goofy guy. Off to the right of him is not a ghost, it is just a dog's tail. :)

These were the stencils we got from Nicole in our Pay it Forward Giveaway.

Once he started, he couldn't stop. He had so much fun with these.

5 comments:

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Hee hee! I love how you improvised with the packing! The stencil drawings look so lovely, and I am loving the felt board. How fun!!

Our Little Family said...

Oh, I have to laugh about your son never wearing pants. Poor Maddie is always pictured pantless because when we're just at home, it's SO much easier with pottying! :)

Love your felt sets. I've been meaning to make more for Maddie, but have yet to sit down and do it!

Cassie said...

My kid hates wearing pants too LOL. I love those stencils!

Raising a Happy Child said...

Those stencil drawings are awesome. Looks like another great week for D.

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

It is making me very happy to see those stencils... I'm glad he liked them!! M NEVER wears pants, really. I don't get it... kids and pants... what's the deal? We love hammering golf tees into styrofoam too, and M just did that earlier this week too. Gosh, I LOVE those fruit matching cards. If you remember where you found them, let me know! I can't believe all you are accomplishing in the middle of a move... you are amazing!

Feeds