Monday, November 9, 2009

NY Lot

I wasn't able to post any pictures while I was in NY so, here we go. I thought I had taken more photos but I guess I mostly videotaped. Which is actually way better for my kiddos to get a feel for the land. Ryan and I were able to get so much accomplished while I was out there. Plus, it was so great to just spend time together.



You can't see much. This is a little way back into our lot. I am facing the way the front of the house will face.

This is facing the same way but at the edge of the property. I guess about where we will put the mailbox.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

It appears as though you will have a nice view from you new home!

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

I read your post earlier in the week about your new NY property and it sounds wonderful! So much space!! I like these pictures, and I hope you are able to settle in smoothly and the kids make a good transition! Do you know when you'll be moving?

Lil' Ms. P said...

What a beautiful view! When you think NY, you don't think off a specious plot of land with such a wonderful scenic view.

maryanne said...

Looks like a beautiful place - and how exciting to get to design and build your own place!

Angie S said...

Wow! Nice view...so exctied for you guys!

Feeds