One of my favorite blogs, Madigan Made tagged me with 8 questions. You need to check her out. Her positive outlook on life is truly inspiring and of course her decor and tutorials are amazing.
1. If you could be a tool, either from the kitchen, craft room or toolbox, what would you be? I guess I would be a stapler. Keeping things organized and together in our home.
2. What's in your morning mug? weak coffee. I love coffee but, I am a total wimp with it.
3. If you could take a lesson to learn something new what would it be? The violin. I have always wanted lessons. Well, not always, when I was like 11 my Grandmother took me to a school where I could get lessons and offered to pay for them but, I wouldn't do it b/c it was too nerdy. I am SO kicking myself now!
4. What is your favorite season? Fall, Fall, Fall!
5. If you could vacation anywhere for a week, where would you go? Italy. I have relatives over there somewhere.
6. What room in your house do you most enjoy to spend time? Well, I spend most of my time in the kitchen, but I would much rather be spending it in my bedroom, snuggling with a book, or the kids or the hubby.
7. What makes you smile? Of course I need to say my family, friends, nature, chocolate but besides that I love the thrill of the thrift hunt. I love finding that perfect item, CHEAP. Smile!
8. Free question. Tell us something random about yourself. I love to organize things. But, I can be bad at keeping them organized. That is my new goal in this new house.