Thursday, September 3, 2009

Moving

Ok, so, Ryan got the job in NY. It is with the same company he worked for and he will be doing exactly the same thing, just in a new territory. He needs to be out there by Sept 15th.

Scary, because that means packing and selling the house is all up to me. We do have 2 families already interested though and it isn't even technically on the market yet. Which is so nice because if we can sell it ourselves it means no realtor fees. Which means a bigger down payment.

A is going to stay here and live with Ryan's parents since she is a senior. Moving won't be hard but, leaving her will be. I don't want to even think about it because it makes me cry every time.

The boys and I will leave after the house sells. Which who knows when that will be.

I will keep you posted. I am not blogging as much right now because I am cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.

No comments:

Feeds