Thursday, May 14, 2009

Track Meet





Today was the first of two track meets that N has this spring. He did a great. He ran the 1600m, the 800m, threw javelin, jumped long and high jump. He earned a 6th place for the high jump, a third for the 1600m, a third for the long jump and a fourth for the javelin. Way to go N. His next meet is this Sat.
This is N's second year in track. He seems to like it a lot. Takes after his dad I guess. When I joined track in 8th gr. I quit after the 1st day because I thought there was just way too much running for my liking. I am not, I repeat, am not, athletically inclined what so ever.
I am happy that N likes running. It will take him places. Literally. Ha, funny. No really, it is something he can do the rest of his life unlike hockey.
Again, WAY TO GO N.

No comments:

Feeds